(02) 9009 5255 CONTACT US

If I choose medical or conservative treatment can I change my mind?

Yes. There are two possibilities. If you are continuing with one of these two management plans, then your doctor may recommend a different management approach if there are changes in your medical condition (for example a static or rising pregnancy hormone level, or new/sudden onset of pain).

The other possibility is that you may wish to have a different form of treatment. If this is the case, then you should discuss with your doctor what other treatment options are available.