With a specialist focus on women’s pelvic physiotherapy, we give our clients the information and tools to take control of their health. With accurate diagnosis, treatment, therapeutic exercise and mindfulness, our dedicated women’s health physiotherapists help build resilience, confidence and your body. The muscles and other structures of the pelvic floor are required to perform a wide variety of tasks over a woman’s life with pregnancy and childbirth and the ageing process contributing to potential problems of the pelvic floor. This may include prolapse and urinary incontinence – distressing and common problems that may impact quality of life for a woman. These issues require careful assessment and a range of treatment approaches are available, since not all issues need or respond to surgery. Our dedicated women’s health physiotherapists are here to address these issues and improve your quality of life.
Antenatal and Postnatal Physiotherapy:
- Antenatal Pelvic Floor Assessment and birth preparation
- Pregnancy related back and PGP
- Pregnancy/ post natal hand and wrist conditions
- Postnatal pelvic floor and abdominal assessment and graded return to exercise.
Women’s Health Physiotherapy:
- Chronic Pelvic Pain – including endometriosis, Interstitial cystitis, vaginismus, vulvodynia
- Pessary fitting
- Cancer rehabilitation